Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Yay!My first award :]

I got nominated by one of my favorite bloggers Kara with her "give me vintage blog"

WootWoot!! this made my day :D

Rules:
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Pass the award to 12 bloggers. Link the nominees within your post.
3. Let the nominees know by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the love and link to the person who gave it to you.


My blog Nominees*
1.Pink Bow!
2.Sarah:]
3.Alpha!
4.Allie:]
5.IIDA!
6.Zoella:]
7.Michaela!
8.Flattery!
9.Georgie:]
10.Kelly!
11.Lauren:]
12.Lovely Violet!

I noticed some of you have already been Nominated but I really enjoy reading your blogs and felt like a couldn't choice anybody else :]

7 comments:

  1. awww congrats darling..well deserved and thanks so much for the award! ♥

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your award dear!

    cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw cute & congrats ! thanks so much for the award and support. :)

    -flattery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award doll!!Well deserved and thank you for passing it to me!!You are soo sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you, it is so sweet!!:-)))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Thank you so much doll xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. well done you! & thank you so much for including me!

    ReplyDelete