Sunday, May 9, 2010

Which witch went west?!

borecrastinadom-A mixture between procrastination and boredom. Usually occurs on the very last day of the weekend when you're wittling away your homework hours surfing the internet


I started trying on my new tights with differant clothes and took random pictures of the process:ppp

like this

and deff. this!

Mema cane^^

Gingerbread women^^

Lady^^

Smilessss

My eye?:D

I kept comin out awful lookin so I started makin funny faces:]

Owl necklace^^

Leggings^

Other Tights^^ which ones look better with the dress?

somemore smilesss

New skirt with leggings^^

Upsidedown :]

Toooothbrushys

Crazzzzy face

Chill^

P.Js

Editeddd

Flash*

Cat and parrot poster for school(Plain I know)

Abracadabaraaaa*

My mommy in her new pj dress we got her for mothers day and Harley:D

Skirtpowaaa:o


Thanks for stopin by!

<33333

No comments:

Post a Comment