Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lush happy pill review


I bought this thinking I would get at least two uses out of it but instead just broke it in half and threw both pieces into the water.It turned the water yellow which was I bit strange but this is my first time using a bath bomb from Lush so I guess I just didn't expect it.It fizzed in the water and even though I swished and moved the water it didn't melt as quickly as I thought it would.I liked how it made the water really silky soft and my skin was softened as well.The smell didn't last through the bath at all so that was kinda lame. even after I was finished and changed I could tell my skin was a bit smoother but not that much. For about 6 dollars I don't think I'll get this again because its not worth the money!

No comments:

Post a Comment