Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dayeight8

Hi:]
I've been uploading pictures for way to long now
its more for me to look at
but if you want to understand me more go ahead and look you stalkers:]
night!

I shall be captioning the rest of these slowly but surely and the next few days*




Me and Brieanna at my house


Mikeys friend Jake at brieanna's


when I was younger and thought I was cool(I wasn't)


a clean face=NO makeup:]


Smurphy around christmas


Makeup


Car ride to mall













































































































































































































































thanks for looking
:]

1 comment:

  1. Hiaaa,
    Beatrix here. The one behind Fashion's Most Hated. You're a follower of the blog, but I've recentally changed the blog to private. Please could you e-mail your E-mail you use for Blogger to fashionsmosthated@yahoo.com so I can accept you and you can have access to my blog. (:

    ReplyDelete